Friday, February 15, 2008

Why would I think that starting reading a new book...

Why would I think that starting reading a new book would be the right thing to do right now?
Why do I start new things when I'm stressed out?
Why am I even really feeling stressed?

I've had the book for a while, and I was saving it as a reward for ____? For what?
Good Grades? Cleaning my Room? Why do I continue to treat myself as if I'm a child?

Anyway, Cat Bordhi is awesome. Do you think she teaches the way she writes?
If more teachers did, so many more kids would get math.
I always loved math, and geometry, and all that stuff that girls were NOT supposed to be good at.
Oh, well.
But, back to Cat ... Some of her stuff is really goofy, and I just can't see anyone wearing some of it except at the Renaissance Festival. But, man would it be COOL for the RenFest! Lots of her stuff will be very appreciated by my LOTR and D&D crowd. And everything has such Great Names. Quirky just barely begins to describe this.


No comments:

Counter