Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ravelry ?

https://www.ravelry.com/account/login
Has anyone out there been using the Ravelry site? I don't even know what it is really, but I signed up for an invitation. About 5 minutes later, I typed in to "check my place in line".
  • You signed up on Today
  • You are #111471 on the list.
  • 5680 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 4 people are behind you in line.
  • 93% of the list has been invited so far
Then I notice that the title line on the page that gives you this information is "antsy".
Good humored Snarkiness? Right back atcha:
How good must this be? Wow! Is this what one would call a phenomenon?

organize. Organize your projects, stash, needles, and more.

Is this an answer to my prayers? Or what? Man, this is worse than waiting for - what? I don't even know what I'm waiting for.

And then, I notice It's In BETA. So this isn't even the final product yet, and we're all lining up to get it? Man, that's serious HYPE! Or not......... We shall see what the future holds.

1 comment:

bunchkin said...

Oh, it's GOOD.

And very, very addictive.

Knit while you still can!

Mwa, ha , ha!!!!

Counter