Friday, December 28, 2007

Tired of Holiday Sweaters? Try a Cruise Sweater....

This Cruise Sweater is available right now on eBay.
Direct to you from Florida. Cruise capital of the world, so they should know cruise fashion. Right?


Black probably wouldn't have been my first choice for Cruise Wear, but what do I know. Maybe it's to take advantage of the slimming effect of black. But, no there's that huge white, and red, horizontal stripe accross the belly.
Maybe the black is because it's a
night-time scene? Then, what's with
all the sunglasses and tanning?
And it comes complete with sexy lounging sunbather knit right into the back ( or should I say butt) of this size Large sweater. Just what I would want on my size L butt, a skinny, almost naked intarsia woman!

Just what you need for that cruise with your "Fat Fighters" weigh in group.
Hey, my Mom would have worn this!
She was that cool kind of little old lady,
after she lost 100 # with her Fat Fighters
(her pet name for her gang, not mine).

And it's 100% Cotton - that'll look good wet. Right?

Proudly knitted, by hand, With TWO Needles, in Uruguay. Wow!

No comments:

Counter