Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gave away Stash Yarn!

I think I may have started my New Year's Resolutions early!
I sent home a whole bag of yarn with a SIL after Christmas!
If you don't understand what a breakthrough this is, you just don't understand.
And, in the meantime, I have found Clutterer's Anonymous. Or at least their website.
Hi, my name is Ruby and I have a Clutter Problem.
Anyway, I'm not sure how, but giving away a bag of yarn for a church ladies' group that makes prayer shawls has got to get me some kind of points, doesn't it?
And, in the process, I got rid of a box of yarn that was trashed by mice and who knows what else. It was pretty icky. There was a part of me that really wanted to find a way to salvage even that yarn. Dusty, dirty, mouse goop, mouse skeleton, and all. I guess that's one of the ways that I should know that I have a problem. No one in their right mind would have any doubt, and would have torched the whole shebang at first discovery. But no, I'm still agonizing about what I should have been able to save.
But, I did it, with some help and encouragement. And hopefully, I will continue on into the New Year.........


No comments:

Counter