Friday, December 14, 2007

The DH Cleans UP!

Wow! My house is looking sooooo gooooood! My DH has been hauling off so much junk.
Take into consideration that it's mostly My junk.
And, with the help of my 12 step program, I can admit it:
I am a Clutter Junkie.
I have had too much stuff for too long.
For years, any time he would start cleaning, and trying to help, I would absolutely have a panic attack.
In this last week, I've only had a couple of melt down moments.
That urge to rescue the bags of stuff from the trash was nearly overwhelming.
But, I didn't do it.
I let it go.
I am letting it go.
There was a point where I near panicked, and spoke some hasty words that I regret.
But, on the whole, it's not going too bad.
The poor DH thinks I'm a real nut job though. He just doesn't get it. Not that anyone else does though either. Why did I ever start this? What part snapped and broke?


No comments:

Counter