Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Speechless, Totally Speechless

I'm sure I'll think of something later.

Please be Politically Correct and Harassment Policy sensitive in your comments.

Now I know why the fuzzy blue suit was in the Men's Shorts section! And, we'll not be calling it by any Muppet names ever again. I sincerely apologize to the entire race of Muppets, and all of Sesame Street.

Warning: Always use Virus Protection. Block ALL Cookies from suspicious sites. Observe Office policy regarding Internet and Web Access use. Do not open this site while eating or drinking; Unless you enjoy Diet Coke spewing from your nose.
Warning: This link is not approved by the establishment for use by children, or anyone without a ribald sense of humor. http://stores.ebay.com/Mohairknitter_
W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Photo later, when I've virus checked the H..l out of it. And, after a shot of penicillin.

No comments:

Counter