Friday, August 18, 2006


The miracle of the internet, where across the vast reaches of space and time, one can interact with others that share the same interests, hopes, dreams & goals. And obsessions.
And try to answer, or at least discuss in a civilized manner, global issues.
Like "You Knit What??"
I would love to cary on after the manner of what was started by those that came before, if it is the wish of the public at large to support this effort. I think it may take more than a few tries to fill their Crocks, and I would not presume to think that I could replace the service they have provided.
Let me know what you think.
I'll be setting up, and expanding this Blog from now until Sept. 1, 2006 when it will be officially unveiled in all it's glory. If you want to participate in the design decisions, feel free to comment as you see fit.
I have: a scanner, too much techno gear to justify letting it all collect dust, an overwhelming stash, outrageous books, patterns, magazines and clippings from a lifelong craft addiction, enough IT support to get by, an overwhelming desire to laugh at least once a day.
I will so much miss the ladies that have brought "You Knit What??" to us for oh, so many months. The joyful times spent trying not to fall off my office chair .......... trying not to wet myself and make a spectacle........

No comments:

Counter