Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Mohair and Shorts: Words That Do Not Go Together

And they come in all colors!

The words Balaclava and Mohair will never mean the same to me. "Men's sweater with a pouch" has an entirely new meaning that I never imagined.
I’m sorry; I was in shock for a little while. The Mohair Knitters eBay store is not the kind of fuggly I was trying to search out. I’m sure that when it comes to this stuff, beauty is in the eye, or nether regions, of the beholder.
But, I’ve spent the last couple of hours absolutely wracked with itchiness and spasms of shivers. Dare I say, “This gives me the Willies”?

Maybe I need to expand my awareness of Mohair and Angora. But, now, I don't know if I'll ever be able to pick up a ball of Mohair in my LYS without unexplainable hysterical reactions. I'm not sure I could stop laughing long enough to pay for it. It's hard enough to get the DH to go into LYS with me. Now, I won't be capable of even asking him without having a fit of some kind. I guess this is why we have mail order, internet order, and, dare I say it, "eBay". PayPal even keeps the nice lady at the bank from knowing what I'm really buying with that Debit Card!

Well, I'm not sure this is the direction I meant to take with this blog.
Sigh............ Exhale.............. Focus...........

1 comment:

Julie said...

We've all done it - chosen the wrong yarn. That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Thanks for making me laugh!

ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha

ha

Yarnie

PS: ha ha

Counter