Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I LOve my Mixer

I've got to brag a little on my DH and kids.  I know it's far after Christmas, but, It's never to late to say thank you, again.
Their Christmas gift to me was a KitchenAid Mixer.  If I can find a good photo of one, I'll post.  It's the beautiful RED Artisan Tilt-Head Stand type.  And we've been using it a lot.  A couple of weeks ago DD#2 had a Bake Sale to bake for.  In one morning, we made two batches of cupcakes, two double batches of Pan Cookies and another double batch of chocolate chip cookies.  Talk about the little mixer that can....
Anyway, the Sale day turned out to be a lot warmer than seasonal.  Just so you know, 90 degree heat on the Sunny West Side of the BigBoxMart is not the place to be trying to display iced cupcakes that have been packed in little zippy bags.  On the other hand, nothing slows down the sale of Chocolate Chip Cookies.  We even had a few customers opening them and eating them on the way to the car.  Got comments like "Wow!  They're warm and melty!  Are these right out of the oven?"  Uhhhh, yeah, they are, kinda...
And just so you know, I've tried to attach an add that shows this, but I keep getting an "Invalid Link" so if it shows up about a dozen times, just go with it.  OK?

No comments:

Counter