Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fiber Law and Things I Wish I Could Do

Well, this one kind of covers Places I would like to visit and Fiber Law.  But, this doesn't seem to be a static place to visit.  It's a program where they will come into your school to do demonstrations or a Colonial American Fair.  "A Living History Day" how cool is that?!

Hands on History Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation for the purpose of research, development and presentation of experiential, living history programs.  This photo is from their website.  How cute is this?  It seems that the kids dress up in colonial gear for the day.
Contact information email:  mailto:LearningHistory@handsonhistoryinc.org
Shuttlemail:  Alice Seeger
Executive Director
Hands On History Inc.
P.O. Box 776
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
phone:  914-475-0204

Oh, and Where Have I seen this Rhinebeck name before? 
Maybe that's what I need to research.

No comments:

Counter