Friday, January 11, 2008

Blogthings web personality quizzes

Well, you've really gotta love these online personality quizzes. I couldn't pass this one up...... What Drug is your Personality Like?
I remember the '60's : therefore, I must not have really been there.
So... Where was I then? The mysteries of the universe are compelling.

Your Personality Is Like Acid
A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.One moment you're in your own little happy universe...And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!
At your best: You understand the world completely, and every ordinary experience is sublime.
What people like about being around you: You say and do the craziest things. You're very entertaining.
What people dislike about being around you: You're unpredictable. Your mood swings are quite intense.
How addicted people get to you: They pretty much don't get addicted to you.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdrugisyourpersonalitylikequiz/">What Drug Is Your Personality Like?
But, you see, I've been told that I have an Addictive Personality. Really, I didn't imagine that. Did I?

No comments:

Counter