Saturday, August 11, 2007

Knitting Murder Mystery

I just finished a Knitting Mystery. Very disappointing. As a heavy reader, and a long term mystery fan, I just think it missed the mark. It had a little bit of a knitting interest, but not that great. It had just as much information about coffee as it had about knitting.

I can't bear to tell you what the book or writer was. Maybe they'll get better. Maybe this was just a bad example of the work...... Yep, I always give people the benefit of the doubt, the second chance, Is that a flaw or an assett?

Now, keep in mind that I was weaned on Agatha Christie. Murder, She Wrote. Sherlock Holmes.

But, the cover art was intriguing. And the title was catchy. So, I bought it, and that's what gets the people paid. Right?

Anyway, as an addicted knitter, and reader, I will be continuing on to search out the best of all worlds.


No comments:

Counter