Friday, June 15, 2012

Sorting out my Favorites and finding a way to not loose them....

It's been a couple of weeks, and I've been keeping busy.
I started a new Blog, just for the pages, and then realized that I could just as easily post those pages on This Blog!  What was I thinking?
So, I'm collecting all the Favorites from my various browsers into the "pages" here.  I use several different computers, and can never remember which one has the Favorite that I'm looking for.  DH gets very flummoxed with me about it too.  I've given up using his computer for anything because I always seem to mess it up or change something on it that adds to his frustration level.  He's always thought of computers as "Black Magic" anyway, and has a bit of a paranoia thing about them being out to get him. 

The point is:  there's new "Pages" here with links to all the stuff that I don't want to loose.  Let me know if you know of websites I should add.....

Oh, and just in case you just want the links, and not all the narative:
http://alterknitting.blogspot.com/p/knitting-resources.html

And if you want to know why I've included each link:
http://alterknitting.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Counter