Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Enjoying my new calendar

OK, so far, we're into the year by over 2 weeks.
This is not a FUG alert. So far, nothing fuggly has passed my way. I've had blinders on since being blinded on the elevator a couple of weeks before Christmas by a Holiday Sweater.
Really, I am a fan of Holiday Sweaters. I do love them, truely I do. But this one was over the top with visual noise and clashing (in my opinion) colors.

But, it's on with the New Year: And, the Stitch 'n Bitch calendar has not disappointed yet.
The photo of the January 12 hat was not to my taste, but I'm reserving judgement until I get the hat done in my choice of yarn.
On Jan. 15, Monday's Fave Fiber was a very fluffy olivish greenish, and from the cubbie warren pathway, the skein looked like something quite questionable. I got a few raised eyebrows, but proudly displayed the day anyway.
I have had a few days when I tried the Weblink of the day, on the day, at lunch, and couldn't get through. Imagine that! Do you think this might be because the calendar is popular enough to cause a run on a site? Hope it doesn't crash anyone's server. Does that happen anymore? Or was that just in the early stages of the internet?
Anyway, I'm hopeing to plot my way through the new year with SNB page a day at work, Pattern a Day at home, and Stitch a day everywhere else.
Yep, DH knows I've lost it now.

No comments:

Counter