Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cap & Booties from Akron Children's

The first is a pattern from the Akron Children's Hospital for booties and hat.


https://www.akronchildrens.org/cms/tipsActions/8fa643d8d0498261/cap_bootie_knit_pattern.pdf

It calls for Baby yarn - plain, pastel only - and has no fuzzy yarns in bold and underlined. Well, I've got Bernat Baby Jacquards that is begging to be used. So, that's what I'm going with.  I've done several hats with a ruffle and lots of pink.  So, this is Blues and Greens called "I'm a Big Boy".  Since I actually have some big boys, including one teenager, I'm thinking it still needs to be a pretty little big boy to wear this color.
In the past, a lot of my hats have gone without being worn because the intended "victim" wasn't pleased with the color choice.

So, here goes.

1 comment:

vanessa said...

hi ruby! do you know there is a reeves rocks ravelry group devoted to reeves wheels?
i would love to see a photo of your wheel.
vanessa, flamefingers on ravelry.com

Counter